Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index Forum Albatross 3D Forum
Albatross 3D Users Forums

Albatross 3D Web Site

Register Register 
 Profile Profile    Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages    Log in Log in    Memberlist Memberlist 

Crashing while 3d painting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Crashing while 3d painting Reply with quote

Hi there fist of all this is one of the best free 3d software I have used and the 3d paint its just amazing but every time(well not every time) i tried to use the 3d painting a box appears with this massage ``A dump file has been created in:
C:\Programs files\Albatross3d\dump\albatross3d_mini.dmp Please, zip it and sent it to: pierre.saunier@albatroz.com?? and them I press ok and the program closes... Any idea whats the probrem? and one more question can i import an object with a uv map made in another program to use in the 3d paint? Cuz i?m having a hard time trying to unwrap a head. [/code]
________
STOCKS TO BUY NOW
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: