Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index Forum Albatross 3D Forum
Albatross 3D Users Forums

Albatross 3D Web Site

Register Register 
 Profile Profile    Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages    Log in Log in    Memberlist Memberlist 

Animation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index -> Features Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zidaneous

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Animation? Reply with quote

Just wondering.... is this tool still being developed. If so, will there be updated animation features, because I have 2 ideas for an animation feature and one of the ideas is simple, but I never seen it in an animation package.
craouette
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, I have this in mind.
Already started the bulk of it, but the F-curve editor and the dopsheet need a lot of coding to be "user friendly".

What do you have in mind ?

craouette
Zidaneous

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: The 2 Features Reply with quote

I was thinking that one of the functions would be like your average IK with bones where you can move the bones by the joint, thus the other bones in the group will follow through fluently, but not change in size them. The other function deals with your average auto key framing. Such that when you move the bones or mesh in any position...it will automatically be recorded.

These are your average functions in animation programs.

The other function that I thought would help, is kinda simple. It deals with the auto key framing, to where if it had a check box with two menus under it to where you could set it to automatically move the frames when you move a point in the mesh a certain distance thus automatically key framing it.

Ex:
Setting one box ( maybe called) "Move" while the other box "Frame Move."
"Move" is set to a value of '10.'
"Frame Move" is set to a value of '30.'
So when you go to move the bones...which moves the mesh, anytime, anywhere, when point in the mesh moves to a displacement of 10 ( in the x, y, and, or z), from its current frame position. It will automatically add 30 frames to the current frame, then key frame this new position......

Well, i think this could be kinda use full.... I wonder would others agree...?

Man I wish I could program...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index -> Features Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: