Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index Forum Albatross 3D Forum
Albatross 3D Users Forums

Albatross 3D Web Site

Register Register 
 Profile Profile    Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages    Log in Log in    Memberlist Memberlist 

Combination-Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index -> Features Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OmegaUltraus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:38 am    Post subject: Combination-Thread Reply with quote

I believe in order for a person to create a model with less hassle I believe it would be better for one tool to do many things. Not many tools to do one specific thing. So I just wanted to start a thread about what others thought would make a good combination of tools that are already with in the PPModeler program. So I'm not talking about adding a new feature, just a combination of ones already in existince in this program.

Ex: I think that the select tool could be combined with the move tool. Just
select what you want, then drag it.

Ex: It would be great if you could click in an open space with the select tool then drag then be able to Lasso or Rect Select what you want.
craouette
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Yes, it is the silo approche.
You can move one vertex, or one edge, while in the select tool.
Just hide the manipulator, and drag the element you want to move.
And the manipulator is there for this, in selection mode, being able to move/rotate/scale the selection.

But go on, come with ideas to group tools, like edge triple (wrinckles) and edge bevel...

pierre
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index -> Features Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: