Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index Forum Albatross 3D Forum
Albatross 3D Users Forums

Albatross 3D Web Site

Register Register 
 Profile Profile    Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages    Log in Log in    Memberlist Memberlist 

HELP HELP NEED HELP WITH THE MODELeS !!!!!!!! PLZ READ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
newbie259

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: HELP HELP NEED HELP WITH THE MODELeS !!!!!!!! PLZ READ Reply with quote

for the body tutrial i can't seem to get the cilincer to match with the modle from the modle that u guyz use Mad and it's really buging me. waht happens is that i can't line the cilinder up with the body because when u do verticle slit it gets all messed up. like i have to change all the settings in configuration and suff. plz sumone help me. it would really help if there was more picture :\
OmegaUltraus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried using the knife tool, or even selecting " edge rings" to cut the cylinder. Question
craouette
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure to understand what is your problem.
Can you post a picture ?
to line-up the cylinders with the picture, use th 3d-manipulators (show/hide then with the space bar), in mesh mode, selection tool.
Be carreful to the axis you are working with, and should have no problem.

craouette
newbie259

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay to explain it i don't get how to get the view right. like in the tutorial it tells u to have one with the <v> key and the other one with the <y> key but it doesn't work when u move the cilinder. and then so i switch them to both "y" views and then i can line them up pretty good. but then i come to the problem in which when u take the bottom verticles and shape it. :\ Sad if you could take a picture of all the "little steps" like the configuration it would really help =D i can't get configuratiosn right either. like when i got to both ""y" views i have to change my second view like the Fov and the SX so they both match i think that's what my problem is please help it would really help me. Pictures of every single step just for the body cilinder would really help me a lot if someone could do that :\ ? or by just telling me either way is perfecto.
newbie259

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay i have some more to add or to Aprreviate. when i change the side view of the model sheet from the tutorial of the women the from side does the same thing so i can change the front and back at the same time Sad
craouette
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you use a link between views (last icon in the view bar) ?
use 'Ctrl-2' to swicth to 2 views.
then, mouse over one view, 'x' key so that inside the screen is the x axis.
mouse over second view, 'y' key so that inside the screen is the y axis.
use the 'Q' key to rotate 90 degrees the view around the view axis.

Now, in the view bar, there is a piece a chain (is that the right word ?) icon: this icon is used to linked two views, so that you can view your model from different angles at the same time (have you ever try it OmegaUltraus ?).
In your case, this icon should be off, otherwise it is normal that everythink you are doing in one view is reported in the other view.

craouette
newbie259

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that this might help thank you very very much i'm kinda new to this but i've been fooling around with it and kinda figured out it. but i'm always figring out something new =D. again thank you very much[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index -> How To All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: