Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index Forum Albatross 3D Forum
Albatross 3D Users Forums

Albatross 3D Web Site

Register Register 
 Profile Profile    Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages    Log in Log in    Memberlist Memberlist 

feature request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index -> Features Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkScythe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: feature request Reply with quote

here's my wish list

Modeling
-bevel (you cannot bevel if multiple selection of edges)
-merge (merge between to vertices, center of it, the current working merge to the first selected vertices. (cinem4d merge vertices)
-better Text tool
-improve modeling tools

Material
-fast procedural darktree material
-cubic projection
-project texture to the size of projector
-no tile and tiling option (cinema4d matrial option)
-uv project window ( a button to click and a pop up window uv project will open)
-uv mapping unwrap (I still cannot split multiple selected uv you have to do it per uv)

Render
-G.I.
-vector render (cinema4d celrender and Art of illusion vector render)
-faster render
-improved renderer

Others
-hair (like truespace)
-Ik set (Truepsace Ik)
-improve Timeline (current timeline no scrubber need one maybe a pop wiindow for the timeline checkout 4DBlue or cinema 4d)
http://www.4dblue.com
-user data or slider (good for animation control (driver and driven), (cinema 4d)
the current has driven and driver but don't know how
-boolean (I don't know about this but it seems this boolean haven't improved since it came to 3d industry because of impractical use in box modelling in nurbs i think it works well maybe we can improvised one like a molding the object conform to the shape being press example like in industrial works rapid prototyping technology some sort like that (only suggestion).
-dynamics (also this one impractical, need a power house pc if rendering a long animation I there is baking animation but it create keys all frames).
-particles (cinema4d particle set up)
-cinema 4d hierarchy structure it is very nice feature of cinema 4d drag and drop
- and so on

(the software mention is only for reference to take a look at it and give you some ideas)

NO NEED TO REPLY ON THIS I THINK SOME OF THE REQUEST HAD BEEN ANSWER IT IS ON A GUIDELINES AND WERE NOT IN A HURRY TO IMPLEMENT IT.

thanks for your time
craouette
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick reply:
Have you try the time line? (view menu, show time line item)
It is normally a pretty good one.

What are looking for for the ik? there is already one, but may be the way of setting it up is not what you are looking for...

For the hierarchy, it is very simple:
in animation toolbox, just Ctrl-drag an item in the object list onto another item to make it a child.

for the uv, any view can show the projected vu... just use the 'D' key until you find the right view in the texture projector toolbox.

Craouette
DarkScythe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Have you try the time line? (view menu, show time line item)
It is normally a pretty good one.

I mean there is no scrubber or a shuttle in the timeline the one you use to quick view some animation.

[quoteWhat are looking for for the ik? there is already one, but may be the way of setting it up is not what you are looking for... [/quote]

I tested the bone and bone weights but haven't the time to test the full ik set up.. maybe I should play more with the other features I am currently focusing my attention to modeling and rendering.

Quote:
For the hierarchy, it is very simple:
in animation toolbox, just Ctrl-drag an item in the object list onto another item to make it a child.

I never knew this thanks for the info

[quotefor the uv, any view can show the projected vu... just use the 'D' key until you find the right view in the texture projector toolbox. [/quote]

I know how to set up the window but I think it is nice if the projected yv window will pop up a new window and when your done with uv just close without having problem with windows. The '"D" key I used ti every time I think it is one of the best features of A3D.

Thanks for your time
craouette
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure to understand, what do you mean by "scrubber or a shuttle"?

For the view, you can use the 'views' menu, 'open view in new window' item, and in the new window use the D key to get to the desire display mode...

Craouette
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index -> Features Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: