Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index Forum Albatross 3D Forum
Albatross 3D Users Forums

Albatross 3D Web Site

Register Register 
 Profile Profile    Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages    Log in Log in    Memberlist Memberlist 

Test render

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index -> Finished Work / Work In Progress
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkScythe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Test render Reply with quote

here's my test render in Albatross 3D
the software is very nice

problem list encounter or question.

1. grid from the meshes it doesn't render sometimes when you subdvide it from the property so I use the box.
2.I hope there is normal maps for the emboss on the image and detailed
3.hope the projector can project only in the size u cr8 not tiling it on the face chosen, it can be good for logo or text project.
4.hope you can change the default light because when doing test render the default light is not good you have to put distant light to see all the model.

Next going to try modelling organic object.(Albatross is really promising)

Thnks.
craouette
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

1. grid from the meshes it doesn't render sometimes when you subdvide it from the property so I use the box.

This is already solved in the new rendering engine...

Quote:

2.I hope there is normal maps for the emboss on the image and detailed

It is on its way. By the way, do you have a mesh and an associated normal map to test the feature?

Quote:

3.hope the projector can project only in the size u cr8 not tiling it on the face chosen, it can be good for logo or text project.

Yes, this is missing... will add it.

Quote:

4.hope you can change the default light because when doing test render the default light is not good you have to put distant light to see all the model.

Ok, this is simple to do, will do right away...
Dimitri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice try... When you delve deeper to A3D's tools, you will see that you may achive things you do not suppose at first sight... Examining the app's tools is a joy by itself... so go on and you will explore very delightful things...

Btw... welcome to the forum... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Albatross 3D Forum Forum Index -> Finished Work / Work In Progress All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: